Intensive Value-Based Health Care Green Belt Track
The Decision Institute organizes the Intensive Value-Based Health Care Green Belt Track. The Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track is intended for international healthcare professionals who aspire to maximize patient value, deliver more effective & efficient care, and would like to receive tools with which to implement VBHC in their own health care organization.
Register and receive an exclusive 10% discount, as a member of the Among Doctors community!
The Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track is designed specifically to cater the busy healthcare professionals who are keen to optimize patient and healthcare value, by offering an intensive 2-day learning preparation and VBHC Green Belt Certificate examination. The next Intensive VBHC Green Belt Track is organized the 9th-10th January 2020. In specific, the HCPs will get:
- Thoroughand complete VBHC understanding via four lectures on Core Concepts, Lean & Other VBHC Tools, VBHC Implementation Challenges and Your Role in Implementation;
- Practical examples via four Harvard Business School case discussions
- Four inspirational keynote speakers about the newest insights and latest developments
- Accommodation, lunch & dinner
- Preparation for the online VBHC exam to become a Certified VBHC Green Belt.
The Decision Institute also offers an online VBHC Green Belt Track Blended Learningprogram several times the year, which provides:
- Highly interactive,four online live sessions.
- VBHC education online, in English, from your office or at home.
- Knowledge to bring conversations with colleagues and patients to the next level;
- Preparation for the online VBHC exam to become a Certified VBHC Green Belt professional.
The VBHC Green Belt Certificate proves your VBHC knowledge and passion for creating excellent patient value. Moreover, you become part of the VBHC Alumni community which allows you to participate in exclusive sessions and opportunities to share experiences & best-practices with other VBHC professionals worldwide.
What VBHC Alumni members say about the VBHC Green Belt Track:
"The Value-Based Health Care Green Belt Track offers you the theoretical framework for VBHC implementation. The implementation itself is learning on the job. The combination of theory and practice makes me really understand how VBHC works." - Max Curfs, Clinical Embryologist.
“Together we can get the collaboration between care pathways to the next level.” - General Practitioner.
The Decision Institute is specialized in Value-Based Health Care (VBHC) education. VBHC is a concept that aims to improve value for the patient. In co-creation with the founder of the VBHC concept – Harvard Prof. Michael E. Porter – The Decision Institute has developed a number of methodologies to implement VBHC from different perspectives: the medical condition, the patient value, the care cycle, outcome measures, organizational design, health costing, and value proposition. In the past ten years, more than 28.000 healthcare professionals have followed VBHC education at The Decision Institute. On average the VBHC Green Belt Track is rated with an 8.7. The healthcare professionals are from various organisations like: Humanitas, Amgen, Philips, The Aga Kan University Hospital and Pfizer.
The program Director of The Decision Institute, Prof. Dr. Fred van Eenennaam is specialized in (Value-Based) healthcare, economics, and corporate governance and teaches Health Administration and Change to different universities like George Washington University (Washington, DC).