Wired Health (Online Event)
Among Doctors members receive 10% off with discount code 10DOCTORS
Discoverthe future with us! WIRED Health celebrates the most exciting,thought-provoking disruptors scientists and practitioners making a positivechange in the way we provide and access healthcare.
Whetherit is the co-discoverer of the Ebola virus or the 19-year-old entrepreneurusing social media to detect Parkinson’s disease earlier, the speakers at WIREDHealth combine science and innovation to make the world healthier. Join us foran inspirational day featuring compelling talks, panels and the WIRED Health EYStartup Showcase.
Curatedby WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the impressive WIRED Health speakerfaculty comprises renowned scientists, medical practitioners and technologistsincluding:
- George Church, Professor at Harvard & MIT
- Céline Gounder, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine & Infectious Diseases, NYU School of Medicine & Bellevue Hospital
- Ed Catmull, Co-Founder, Pixar Animation Studios and Former President, Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Mariana Mazzucato, UCL Professor in the Economics of Innovation and Public Value; Author of Mission Economy: a moonshot guide to changing capitalism
- Simon Baron-Cohen, President, International Society for Autism Research
- Mei Mei Hu, Co-founder and CEO, COVAXX